WTH did I just read 🤦‍♀️
Eat my own human cell regenerated meat 🤷‍♀️ Did I read this right 🤔
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2020/11/scientists-create-meat-from-human-cells-but-claim-its-not-cannibalism/

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Just when you think you've heard and seen it all....they just don't stop do they? Their evilness has no boundaries. If that's not enough to make you a vegetarian I don't know what is.

Christian Granny, Pro life, Pro 2A..Patriot

Re visit old movie Soylent Green

Christian Granny, Pro life, Pro 2A..Patriot

Remember Mad cow disease and what it was caused by?🤔🤔

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

These are satinists Not Scientists Close but no cigar!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

GAG!! Another good reason to buy local!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

I stopped eating meat in January this year and I feel sick, when I have to prepare it for my husband. He loves it 😱

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Anyone wonder the purpose of any test "swab" for your DNA? I mean, covid or other "medical" test? These people truly are sick.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

yes 🙋‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

I'm sick and tired of people trying to feed me human beings. Don't know how to say it plainly. They want to incorporate your participation into their evilness. Grow your own food , eat nothing process.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

In response Liddy WWG1WGA to her Publication

🤮🤮🤮🤮

(1) Show this thread

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

No, I will not knowingly eat meat made from my own cells or any other human for that matter. Get rid of this evil 1% who rule us the 99%.

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

Ya no way for me either . Hard pass on that ! I can actually see some people fall for this and welcome it with open arms. Soo sick and evil !

(1) Show this thread