TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

HEARTBREAKING#child ABUSE!

I dropped my daughter off at her old high school to pick up art projects from last year. She said the building was apocalyptic. There was no life or joy there. They forced her in front of something that was facial recognition. We as parents must speak out against this child abuse. It's wrong and our children are in emotional pain.#wakeUp

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Absolutely! Worldwide... It's heartbreaking. More kids have committed suicide this past 12 months than ever before, but noone's talking about it. They're just piling it on. It's up to us to end this insanity! πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I told my son's teachers and guidance counselor flat out that my#1 concern is his emotional and mental well being. All of our children are struggling and we need to listen to them and focus on keeping them hope filled right now. Shower them with love and understanding. Keep joy in their lives. The world is especially cruel right now. As we are learning, they do not care about children. Very sad times :(.

(1) Show this thread