MR. WOKA COLA CEO THINKS WE'RE A WINGNUT MINORITY. LET'S CANCEL COKE & SEE WHAT HAPPENS...😏#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

soda is so bad for you anyway, none of us should have a problem boycotting Coca-Cola, and Pepsi-Cola and every other manufacturer of sodas, and "energy" drinks like Monster, etc., etc.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

yep! 🤣🤣😂

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Lady Liberty 🥴

(2) Show this thread

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

hes got a donkey smile

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

I was just thinking...he looks like a deviant democrat too... Great Minds!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Amen... Great for cleaning clogged drains too. I'd rather it be really BAD FOR HIM. Remember when they advertised they'd like to buy the world a coke...perfect harmony?#NWO Divide & Conquer forgot about that.

(1) Show this thread