Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

So my rule is unless i am attacked. So mosquitos i will kill if bitten. I cant think of anything else ive killed intentionally. I ran over a possum and a cat in my life (rip to both)

I was in A Narcisstic abuse relationship, mostly mental, sometimes physical (im the male, and not a pushover, yes this still happnes)

Anyway, the final straw was when i was saving a spider, the same papertowel and cup strategy, as i spent a few minutes and finally got in position with my daughter, a big foot wizzed by my ear, and stomped the spider dead, as i watched. This was then compounded with laughter. and mocking while i was in the other room.

This was the night before I left for good!
I just felt the need to share this!
shout out to all the pure souls out there!
#wwg1wga

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

everything on this planet is sacred, nothing deserves to die. i understand there are sickos and weirdos, but if the core problem is looked it is the lineage in which the apple has fallen from the tree, so to speak. its called family curses for a reason. Tupac said it best, "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everybody" THUG LIFE

(1) Show this thread

Do this all the time!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Lotus Unplugged to her Publication

i kill nothing but my ego, unless war comes to my door.

(1) Show this thread