From the George News YT Chat tonight...
9 total posts - scroll...

Digital Soldier fighting along side MILLIONS!! OBSESSED with spreading the TRUTH!! #WWG1WGA #TRUMP #MAGA #KAG #IFBAP #GODBLESSTHEUSA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I'm completely lost then. What were we supposed to compare the pics GeorgeNews posted with the YouTube video? And then Richard Citizen's video.. now GeorgeNews is saying there was a REAL Rose Garden Event?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Pamela Aaron to her Publication

GEORGE NEVER said it was Live and they never said WHAT Event was in the Rose Garden yesterday. . I believe that it could have been filmed prior. Also, it seemed very sunny during the Dems event and yet when Richard Citizen did his video, it was cloudy and gloomy! Plus maybe they were on the Castlerock Rose Garden set because it was sunny in S. California yesterday. So, in the end it's not so much of what George said but moreso what they DIDN'T say! 😀🇺🇸☘️

You're awesome! Thank you! I was also wondering what was the temp on Friday in DC? No one looked cold or chilly, esp Pelosi with short sleeves dress.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotPam73 in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Pamela Aaron to her Publication

Aww thank you. We're all here to help each other with this giant puzzle! I'm learning that there are lots of ways to interpret things and hidden meanings/messages in many of these posts. ♥️