https://www.bitchute.com/video/iml4EvHiqKnO/
How Many People Are Thinking What She Is Saying??
Not Fake News

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

This folks.....is called passion. Zombies, unfortunately do not possess passion. She is in the 5% minority on this one. Sad, sad, sad.

She is 100% correct, I think many of us came to these observations, she brushes the "why" part by mentionning that it puts us in such a desesperate situation that we would be ready to accept anything.

Further analysis on "why" they would do this puts in light 5 key points:
- makes us vulnerable enough to accept anything
- produces conflicts and eventually death (which falls in line with their depopulation goal)
- produces mistrust in national government (which they want to abolish anyways)
- enables them to distinguish the subservients from the independents (yes, they will put the independents in camps under the guise of not being vaccinated or running a business since they want docile slaves)
- sets up the conditions where nobody owns anything so that they can impose global feudalism (which is the true description of what they intend to do)

I think this sums it up.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response John Tiger to his Publication

That does sum it up, well done fren. 👍🐸

(1) Show this thread

She is exactly right!!!!!!!!! People are afraid of their shadows, telling others what they should be doing, stop living, stop seeing your family - you might make them sick! THIS IS THEIR PLAN! Can't people see what a fake miserable creep Fauci is and how he is in the midst of this fake virus? They cannot even identify the virus in a lab yet thousands of people "have died" from covid............. Stop believing them........

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

she is 150% right,,this has got to STOP,,,,TODAY!!!!

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

SHEEPPEOPLE THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE

I think that people like us belong in one country...and when I was younger, I was told that country was the USA.

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

👏👊🍻