Only people mentioned by @Angeldoc in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Listen I live in the occupied state of Virginia...where just about ALL the brown shirts live and feel rightous for being a brown shirt....I have seen and heard ppl telling on ppl for not wearing thier mask correctly to managers and I have heard managers and cashiers talking about how they wish the restrictions were stricter?!?!?!? Even still though...get this straight, the mask wearing IS NOT A LAW....so I dont understand how it warranted an arrest?!?!?

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

me either - you have to be arrested, I guess, go to jail, call an attorney and have it go to court - they just want to terrorize all of us. Total commie stuff going on.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

MEDIA MEGA SUCKS!!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I hope she sues, & I'd also love it if she could bring assault charges against them

What an upside down world we live in where the Police arrest you for NOT wearing a mask when you walk into a bank. You can't make this up. It gets better, The Police did this for people who want them defunded.