Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Yes we do

Bravo!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Oh Grasshopper that is amazing!!!! Sharing!๐Ÿ’—

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (โŠ™๏นโŠ™โœฟ) lifeโžญthe way I see it, posted here โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ_0๏ธโƒฃsocial.creditz

โฐ๐Ÿ‘€ still waiting for ANYone/thing/power to end it ๐Ÿ“†โŒš๏ธ๐Ÿคจ

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

the 5D Ascendents are here ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐ŸŒŸ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is happy to be your 17
This is awesome!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Thank you Grasshopper, you are a light bringer. nuff said /Salute

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Shaun atwood has lots of good poems he is a rising star as a poet

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

๐Ÿ˜‰ Mark Attwood

(1) Show this thread

Awesome poem. Love ๐Ÿ’œ it ๐Ÿ™

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

WOAH.
yessssss

WE. SEE. YOU.
we can _smell_ you.
nowhere to run, to hide.

DO NO HARM TO THE CHILDREN !!!

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Nicely done, sir.

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

Excellent.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

I'm in.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Excellent!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

๐Ÿ˜ฉThat's right!! You pathetic, Reptillian, blood-sucking pedophiles from the depths of hell. YOU WILL DIE a horrible death I am hoping. How many screams were made by our children that no one heard? Our babies were taken into the dark Abyss, with fear so real, their little bodies quivering and their eyes darting back and forth looking for anyone to come rescue them...but no one came. Utter despair. Defeated. And what came next? Their terror to ignite, for some evil psychopaths to defile them for satanic pleasure. I want to scream so loud and would like access to these monsters for 5 minutes each. Am I capable of hurting other people? No. Am I capable of hurting demons? Yes!!! A billion children? Dear God. All the way back from ancient times. Public truth of this will send many to a therapists couch.
We all had each other for strength&truth to acclimate thru this shocking process. Will Trump suggest for the newly awaken thru EBS to locate an Anon for guidance? We can help them, gladly.

WoW! That was so powerful. It sent chills up my spine! Thank you for sharing!

Captivating.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

well then. Tought we were far away????

They tried to bury us, [They] didnโ€™t know we were seeds

Epic.๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ

hes good,im for the light but even i got a little scared..intense!..the dems will be howling with dispair...goody!๐Ÿ˜

Mother, Salon Owner, Truth Seeker. Donald J Trump 4 Ever! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ No Mask NO vaccine ๐Ÿ’‰

Well said. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Awake for less than a year, I will be needing the full Armor of God when all is revealed.
The ending won't be for everyone.
Chilling video.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! Share far and wide, It's about us seeing the sadists for who and what they are. Its said to them. Very powerful. Mahalos!