Only people mentioned by @Kelzmatelz in this post can reply

#UnitedNotDivided #StandTogether #Unite #Gather #CreateTheWorldWeWant

In response Kelz Telz to her Publication

Of course this was taken down from YouTube because the#NWO has one agenda, our annihilation, and they don't want you to know about it. This shot is serious (even though you can get it at#Disneyland.) and the effects are experimental and deadly. It is our duty to tell the#truth.

We are good people and would never imagine those in control would lie to or deceive us, however, not much they say has ever been the truth... most is the opposite in this land of duality. Disclosure is hopefully imminent and who knows what they may pull to stop it. Be safe out there.

In response Kelz Telz to her Publication

Who in their right mind would go to Disneyland to get a shot?? Besides HIPAA issues, what about serious reactions? If I did want to get a shot, I would want to do it where I could have medical team to help in case of a severe reaction (and there are already many known serious potential reactions, even listed on the CDC site). The mass brainwashing is surreal. It truly is. If I try to warn people they think I am crazy. The ones in masks think I AM THE ONE who is crazy, and they are ANGRY. Seriously this is surreal, the way these people will melt down and be angry about this, and line up en masse at DISNEYLAND for a shot!!! Knowing what I have known about Disney, I would not trust just based on that.

(1) Show this thread