I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Let me explain for you folks.... I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS... I'm here to share MY LIFE EXPERIENCE THROUGH CPS AND ADOPTION.... It's not all peaches and cream....yeah I was molested and raped. I was one of 15 in our "church"....We were used....because we had no civil value....we were numbers....take your silver spoon life and f off... Yeah we all keep in touch, we are the broken family....don't judge...LEARN TO LOVE....CHRIST TOLD YOU TO....

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

I am adopted and I was very lucky to have had great foster parents who became my mom and dad. I am one of the lucky ones. people do not realize the abuse that goes on and no one cares. cos is the worst. we need to stop them all

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Frostygirl28 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA to her Publication

I'm so happy for you! It's nice to hear success stories.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

If God is for us, who can be against us....

nuff said

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

🙏👊🙏

(2) Show this thread

You speak truth.... I'm blessed to hear of your blessing.

Mom, wife, Loves Jesus and The Most High,avid Trump supporter I support our Military and our law enforcement

CPS

C hild
P readator
S ervice

(1) Show this thread