Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

For new followers who missed this one on Twatter. This is what you get when you type Biden Inauguration in Gematria:

Biden inauguration in Jewish Gematria equals: 797.

Biden inauguration in English Gematria equals: 1104.

Biden inauguration in Simple Gematria equals: 184.

Top Match in Jewish Gematria: "DC US is dead MMXIII" [=2013] and
"I don't think so he's the man"...

Numbers don't lie.

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Gematria is literally the language of the satanic cabal. AFTER Trump returns and takes over if this Gematria continues you know 100% Trump is one of them. Keep that in mind as we go forward.

Juan O likes to talk about "their" numbers and how "they" like to make all plans using them. He forgets to mention that the 17, 19 and many other numbers follow Trump and are glorified by the Q masses.

One of two things is about to happen. 1. Military takes over and puts Trump back in command and the Gematria shit goes away 100% Or 2. the same as above sentence but Gematria continues to pave the way.

At that point we will know the truth.

My guess, my 100% belief: Trump is indeed part of the Cabal and all of this was part of the entire plan. Why? Well, Satan has alwayas owned the left and now he owns the right through the letter Q. The entire world will be praising Q very soon.

Keep your eyes open. God never promised a Q drained swamp. But a
Beast, False Prophet and Antichrist!

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

Trump wasn't born in the middle East do he isn't the AntiChrist. But the only thing I trust 100% is God.

In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication

Not once did I say Trump was the antichrist. Not a single time.

Kind of feel like you missed the point about Gematria.

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

Did not say you dd. I was just ruling that out. I did get your Germatria point! How do we know it's satanistic?

In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication

Because it is the coded language of letters and numbers the cabal has used since inception. Find the YouTube channel Zachary Hubbard. He has been covering this for years. EVERYTHING the cabal does is coded by the numbers. Next up: Biden will be removed. Kamala will become POTUS. It's all in the numbers.

Here's the kicker: if the military takes over, or has, and Trump comes back and NONE of it is by the numbers and I mean NONE of it then we know he's the real deal. BUT, I don't see that happening. I've believed from the start that ALL of this is a show and that he is indeed 100% part of the satanic cabal.

He will pave the way for the antichrist to take over. Just think, when Trump returns its for the entire world, not just America. He will be the most powerful man alive. What will he do with that power?

Again, God NEVER promised a drained swamp. He promised the 3 bad guys and a destruction of this earth 1/4 at a time.

I've often wondered if baron was the antichrist.

Only people mentioned by @Ddmason in this post can reply

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

Add to this the book written over 125 years ago titled: Baron Trumps Marvellous Underground Journey where he lives in Castle Trump and is led around by his guide Donald.

The book was written by Ingersoll Lockwood. Now go look that name up and see how many instances that Trump and Ingersoll crisscross.

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

Good point. I'd agree. Want to know the crazy reason why?

Donald Trump's grandfather received ALL of Tesla's work when he died and I mean all of it.

Skip ahead. Trump marries a women from the same country of origin as Tesla. Then they have a child who looks just like Tesla did as a youth.

Full circle.