To make this more complete I would add;
We live on a Multi-Dimesional Planet.
Humanity was enslaved by the dark.
The dark was at a higher state of consciousness.
The dark knew and could see us, we couldnt see the dark. (most of us)
The dark knew how to manipulate the light, through mind-control, DNA manipulation, false indoctrination, and poisoning of our pineal glands, keeping us in fear, and keeping us sick prevent us from evolving!
The light won! Now all we need to do is wake up the masses, and with the collective realize our hearts with our love energy is the way we will evolve to#5D. Our minds and love energy allow us to be divine creators! The dark cannot create, they can only manipulate! Human-beings are a special advanced young race, and we are now on our way to finally evolving to our true potential!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

so hard !!! trying to wake my kids up and they wont! feel so drained today but this hit the nail on the head for me !!

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

i finally figured out that i needed to be more subtle about trying to open my husbands eyes. it works better if i casually mention
something like
wow look at jennifer aniston at the grammy's she looks awful or
it sucks that lebron and the woke crew didnt tweet well wishes to tiger woods - he's not in the in crowd i guess
can u believe NPR said 'wet ass pussy' one of the top 2020 songss?
etc.
anyway - i see his shock and slightly confused expression and know he gets that something's not right in the above - and this is a start
i have been too angry and too direct and quiet approach is my new MO

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

i am fighting!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Normies be like...

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

This is me every morning. 😄 I feel confident that once more red pills have been passed out I will sleep much better.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response True Patriot71 to her Publication

100%

(1) Show this thread

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Tom. riseagain, could you tell me more about DNA manipulation? What did they do exactly? In a few words. Thank you.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication

I was speaking in terms of how they were putting the aborted fetal cells into our vaccines, and adding repulsive additives to our food and drinks, through the Cabal owned globalist food chain.

The actual DNA manipulation was used by the dark physically on many of their victims in the underground DUMBS, as well as those who were harvested and raised like chickens in cages. Humans were being used as science experiments, becuse they reptillians can not evolve past the 4th dimension, because they do not have the proper heart energy and mind energy. The reptillians were native to this earth, all the way back in the age of the dinasoars. To say they were not happy when humanity took over the above ground Earth woild be an understatement. Again the point was to gentically modify and clone the humans to make a hybrid reptillian that could evolve into 5D

(1) Show this thread

very much spot on! if we all woke at the same time it would be all out bloodshed. it had to be this way, your time to wake was not a coincidence....timing is at Gods speed...pray for every soul, pray for your enemy, pray for your paster, preacher, church....if your afraid pray even more...

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

You are an excellent guide! Yes, we are frustrated....forward we march!

Thank You! I appreciate your kind words!
Just doing my job!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼🦁❤️

(1) Show this thread