DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
From Patrick Byrne-telegram

Shadow President Obama wants his 24 years in office (himself 8, HRC 8, Michelle 8). For context, WATCH the video & READ below. ⬇️
"I bribed HRC $18 million."
WATCH here ▶️▶️▶️ https://rumble.com/vek1wz-patrick-byrne-the-deep-rig-interview-12142020-steel-truth-i-bribed-hillary-.html ◀️◀️◀️

READ more about it on DeepCapture.com here ➡️ https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/10/finale-the-deep-states-hillary-clinton-bribery-blackmail-sting-the-maria-butina-rape-murder-gambit/ ⬅️ The HRC Bribery/Blackmail & Maria Butina Intoxicate-Rape/Murder Deep State Stings Finale

“If HRC is a good girl, defends Obamacare,that hand will keep the Bunsen burner on “Low”. If she is a bad girl, starts thinking for herself, that hand will turn the Bunsen burner to “High”. That way, for the eight years she is President, HRC is going to be managed by BO. Then HRC is going to step down, & MO is going to run.” 👀

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I know no one cares but Patrick is a bad dude...Warren Buffett is like a rabbi to him, his own words. He's in it to cover his own butt. Just be careful...Warren Buffett is evil, gave Gates his start. How did he get access to Killary?Why did 'Black Hats' go to him? Lots of questions.Just my opinion though, based on what I've seen and found.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication

yes...he has admitted everything-a really bad person. guess he's been "flipped"?
even if he has given info & helping White hats-I totally agree with you, it doesn't make him a good guy-he should be held accountable BIGLY for what he's done.

Definitely! Also didn't care for his article on his website about Trumps loss and bashing on Sidney Powell and Guiliani. Came across very arrogant and condescending. But I guess like Alex Jones and Posobiec his getting someones ears

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CetanWakan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cetan Ghostbear, click on at the bottom under it