Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I love his music! Alexandro Querevalu Takes me to a different place.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

LOVE IT ! TAKES ME BACK HOME ❤️

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Love it!!

Love God, family and my country. MAGA ready. Voting Patriot Party!

Beautiful. Spiritually powerful. Speaks to the soul. A very welcomed change. Thanks for sharing.🇺🇸

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I used to do historical reenacting and some were with a Pow Wow at the same event. I miss it.

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

💓This is what should be the half time show at the Superbowl and more extravagant with many of his compatriots

Fantastic. Love it. Well done.
I sure hope the people watching gave him some of their dollars.
Much Love

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Amazing! Loved it!

Listen to this song.

https://youtu.be/9UglUjiJifA

Ly O Lay Ale Loya (Circle Dance) ~ Native Song - YouTube

May the stars carry your sadness away, May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,May hope forever wipe away your tears.And, above all, may the silence make...

That was cool!!!

It's beautiful.