Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Meme of the week?

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

My neighbors don't like the paper what I share at a central place about the Vaccin.. So, normal people censor it also, my paper is gone ...

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response 007 Woman to her Publication

please send me the link to your paper and we will boost your message/anonup post πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thats nice from you, it is from a Dutch website.. You are Dutch i think, but i dont know it 100%.

I can leave the website here for other people:
(the pdf file can i not upload here..)

#vaccin#Nederland#Netherlands#Vaccination

https://genezendvermogen.nl/het-risico-van-het-spuitje-in-de-arm-waar-niemand-over-praat/

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @007Woman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 007 Woman, click on at the bottom under it