My post to SOBO Boutiques here in Pensacola today~
I would've loved to shop there today however, I was required to wear a mask and that's asking me to endanger my own health for the sake of an unenforceable mandate by the City of Pensacola.. And, sense you made it political for me and ruined my shopping experience, I guess I'll just have to do the same for you....
I'll be so glad when Little Bo Peeps SHEEP finally wake up to the TRUTH and see how they've been FOOLED by those who made you believe they CARED about your HEALTH!!!
The JOKES on YOU... the SHEEP who sacrificed your "Critical Thinking Skills" on the ALTER of COMPLIANCE to a Mandate that STOLE your Constitutional RIGHTS!!!!
I realize it's just a lack of either understanding or backbone in this case. When you're ready to wake up and face the whole truth and nothing but the truth about this entire SCAMDEMIC, the TRUTH will come to you !!!
The video below may or may not wake you up! And no need to block me for I won't b

Only people mentioned by @GentryRose in this post can reply

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

SINCE not sense....My oops!!!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

My post to SOBO Boutiques here in Pensacola today~
Remaining post:
The video below may or may not wake you up! And no need to block me for I won't bother you anymore after this post!
I do love our Country and care about everyone and would NEVER require you to BREATHE your own DEADLY CO2 for the sake of the team!!!
If ONLY you knew what this VIRUS mandate was ALL about...You'd be LIVID!!!
Sadly, you know what baffles me the most....How EASY it was to FOOL everyone!
Peace Out....