As many of you know,
Michelle Obama is a man...
Those are not their real children...
America & the world have been lied to...
These Traitors will be executed if they haven’t been already and the world will be a much better place once all evil is wiped away. As Q says... These people are sick! The world must know the truth! They must see the truth! Dark to Light .#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

moi je sais 😜

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

100000%

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

found on telegram

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Awesome . Yeah you cant dent that one!!!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

"I lied about my shlong, why would anyone believe anything that comes out of my mouth?" floPPy mike

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

🤭

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

After seeing him flopping down those stairs, adjusting what could only be a set of nuts, that was it for me. They are disgusting. the trans movement is all about baphomet worship. Look at the statue, it has female breasts and an erect phallus. What better way to blaspheme God than to mutilate what was created in His image? God will not be mocked.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication

These creatures are not divine....they are demonic....

...you said errect...🤣🤣🤣🤪

(1) Show this thread

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

After researching it, my conclusion is that almost all women in films, the music industry and politics are men.

In response Ane Zee to her Publication

Yeah it's pretty gross!

In response Ane Zee to her Publication

Dudes, are not women....tranny's are devil worshipers. Look you were born with a plug or a socket. nuff said...these things are evil...

(2) Show this thread

🙄Absolutely incredible how fooled we were. Today I do not understand that I did not discover she was a man. It is so evident when one is awake and knows the physical body. Hope they are off the face of the earth and burning up in hell.👹🤮

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

I didn't see it either for years!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

JUST THINK 90 % OF DEMS THINK THOSE WHO CLAIM THIS ARE CRAZY 🤣🤣

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Social Dissonance is real for sure!

(1) Show this thread