Since it freezes every time I go to post this video, here are pictures of a frozen locker with bodies that have had their organs harvested

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

They look to be Asian? My heart breaks for the families. They'll never know what happened to their loved ones.

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

With all the gory movies and such out you would think you could post. Why not? Because its the truth?

In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication

My phone freezes it's not that it won't let me it freezes up probably because of the file or wherever the video came from

(1) Show this thread

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Complete EVIL!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

A normal mind cannot comprehend the satanic minds behind these criminal entities...

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Brutal.

It might either be too big or a format that is not supported. Try using a free online video converter from whatever format it is in now to MP4 and try again?

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Yeah I have no idea what format it is it was just given to me in a text message

(2) Show this thread