Hello fellow patriots,

I'm currently inquiring where to look for information regarding what The Patriots claim about election fraud, human trafficking, etc. I know that these events happened, and I know that Google won't get me anywhere, so I'm here to ask for links for news and events that back up our claims of what has transpired throughout the past year. Anything would be appreciated. Thank you.

-recently awakened Patriot

Only people mentioned by @TPulis in this post can reply

Student of WWG1WGA - 1Yr Tenure - Newly Navigating ANONUP

In response Taylor Pulis to his Publication

🇺🇸🇺🇸Welcome To The Journey of Enlightenment...
Brave com & DuckDuckGo com are decent Browsers. If you want election truth.
Look up:
ITALY DID IT - LEONARDO SATELLITES 2020 Election...Thats a Good Start. You will discover...many Countries Leaders were in Cahoots with OUR Ambassadors who were also involved & assisted in the hack. You will find that Trump & Congress had known in Dec.
Patriots tried to alert the World on 1/6
You will understand the validity when you realize other Countries know the Truth that has been censored from us in America. Arrests have been made, Govts have been dismantled. Best of Luck. Tread Lightly here, Patriots have become leary of those asking for proof...trust has been broken. We want to help prove things...but are tired of trolls. Cant wait to see what you find & SHARE !🇺🇸👍❣️