Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I decided to dig a little and came across his article. What the spokespeople say is an excercise in spin. It's actually worse. Pants on fire.
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-blue-cross-blue-shield-does-not-pay-doctors-a-bonus-only-for-number-of-children-vaccinateden.html

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I was looking for this info, Thx

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

How many other insurance companies do the same thing?

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

😡🤬👹

That is not Healthcare, that is Greed. And that is exactly why my mom became disheartened and didn’t pursue a career in medicine back in the late 70s, early 80s, before I was born. She is the smartest, healthiest person I know. She has never been on a so-called health regimen, nor has she ever pushed vaccines and pills as a form of healthcare. She is a keep-it-simple type, preferring to stay healthy through old-school diet, exercise, and meditation. At one point, when she was 50 years old, she beat out some 20 year olds in the physical test required to become a law enforcement officer. When it comes to Healthcare, my mom is my go-to.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I hate Blue Cross

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

And there goes the medical industry. lol 🤣🤣