Some of the groupie anon accounts from Twitter didn't come here? Is anonup too red pilled for them? I've always wondered this.

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Two sites I like are RobertDavidSteele.com and DrCharlieWard.com. Steele is really good on pedophilia - he has a 5-volume encyclopedia on it you can read on his site for free - and is tight with Juan O Savin and others, but my overall favorite is Charlie Ward. His book, "I'm Just Charlie," is a number one best seller now. He has been involved with development of the QFS for at least five years, and he has been nominated to be a director in the Oneness Fund, a
183 billion dollar organization created to sponsor humanitarian projects around the world after the financial reset. He is good on all topics, but he steers away from pedophilia. He is very optimistic and always calm, and is a great one to boost your spirits when you get impatient about things seeming not to happen fast enough. I'D LOVE TO SEE EZRA ON CHARLIE'S SHOW!!!

I have a feeling Ezra wouldnt show his face like 107 and Gene Decode.

In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jackson525 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jackson 525, click on at the bottom under it