Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Morning Patriots!

We're all getting STRONGER, not weaker.

We're all becoming UNITED, not divided.

The tipping point happened awhile ago. There's no going back to where we came from.

The best is yet to come!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

can you shed light on when public has to be informed? there must be a deadline/duration before they have to disclose to the country who is in control. we cant be kept in the dark of the eo/ia that has been signed. only a select group knowing this info isnt any value. there has to be a constitutional timeframe for disclosure. operating in secrecy is deep state tactic. i think patriots are looking for last date it can remain covert until it must be made public.

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

giving a final date would go directly against the art of war. i know it sucks not knowing when something is going to happen, but at this point what good is it to know? we did our part by researching, spreading the information, and voting. now it's up to the military and god. have some faith. remember that only at the precipice will people find the will to change. dont focus on the storm, but on god, and soon the storm shall pass. ❤️

In response Constitution Bird to his Publication

yes i comprehend that but again, it cannot be constitutional to have 2 operating govts - which is what is going on. All of the nation doesnt know that. The masses dont get to be informed we are under attack? 17 drops are not known by everyone. do you build trust being secretive or transparent? There is a fine line. i was under the impression this awakening is also about transparency. So again, when must the transparency occur? 30 more days we live a lie? Deception is deception just as violence is violence, a lie is a lie etc. I hold faith; it's just clear to me that blindly trusting/following

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

I see where ur point. I'd imagine that most wont wake up until MSM goes down. From what I've heard/read is that the original constitution date for innauguration was March 4th, so keep an eye out for that date. Juan O' Savin has said multiple times that by April 1st DJT will be president, so we have a month range there.

At this point we know what reality is, and I think Q is keeping most in the dark at this stage to preventing a violent uprising or societal collapse, which [they] want. Once MSM/Comms go down, I'm expecting that those asleep will come to us for information.

In response Constitution Bird to his Publication

which is fine and i get that the new one will be in place by then, but if theyre concern is for thise who arent awake, waking up that morning to, 'oh hey, btw, biden isnt pres, hasnt truly been this whole time....' thats waking someone up w a bucket of ice water as well. ebs announcemnt is KEY and since there are rules on EVERYTHING, we have to be told what is going on per constitution. this isnt giving the playbook, this is simple pertinent info. makes zero sense that only anons get to know the truth. thats what makes it suspect and energically feels very counterproductive. i trust in God, 17

dont get me wrong, i too wish everyone was told EXACTLY what was happening. And honestly Trump and others have been giving the pertinent information. Remeber though that fake news spins this information and calls it "conspiracy". It was a choice to break the mockingbird spell. I think more are aware to the corruption than we actually think, most just wont say it out loud.

EBS will be a big wake up call. So will MsM falling. We need to allow the people to choose for themselves until the very last moment, when it becomes a suppository rather than a pill.

Only people mentioned by @ConstitutionBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Constitution Bird, click on at the bottom under it