Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Here is the phone number to Galveston Texas Police Department. Light them up like a Christmas tree about the POS it does not deserve to wear the badge any more than does the police commissioner.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

WE the people need to stop this...its wrong in so many ways!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Private businesses can exclude anyone they want, for any reason. If the bank people are all highly delusional, and think you are a threat to them when unmasked, they could limit your access to their premises. Wouldn't you want the right to do that with your private business?

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Wrong on so many levels...whee do I begin....in Teaxs really I heard they shoot ppl there.....

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

The commie behind the badge has violated his oath to uphold the constitution and he should be shot in the head.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

When I see this what makes my blood really boil are the people on the sidelines doing NOTHING to stand against this tyranny!

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

If this doesnt bother you, you already have stockholm syndrome!!! Also I hope all cops out there watch this video and watch for any case to come out of this. You will find that if anybody gets in trouble it will be the arresting officer not the bank who made the call putting the officer in that position. She would have been out of the bank with zero incident in the next ten minutes. Was it worth it?

This country is fucked FOREVER! Just had a similar experience! Not arrested but he was an asshole none the less! Sick of this shit and it needs to STOP!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Unbelievable!!! And people wonder WHY the community dislikes many of the officers!!! This arrogant atitude is hard to take at times!!

THIS F@#KING COP IS A COWARD❗️🤬🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

BACK THE BLUE MY ASS, SPECIALLY WHEN THEYRE TREATING SENIORS LIKE THIS, THIS F#$KING COP SHOULD BE ASHAME, THEY TREAT BLM/ANTIFA CRIMINALS WITH MORE RESPECT❗️🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

In response chore Toke to her Publication

The bank calling it in put him in that position. She would be gone without incident otherwise. The cop was actually doing his duty and when she got frustrated and said he must have problems he changed his demeanor toward her immediately. Cops see the worst of humanity most of their days so don't be surprised when they react quickly and aggressively to any insults. The blame falls on the bank in my opinion. Imagine an older boy telling two younger boys lies just to watch them fight, same thing here.

(1) Show this thread

unless you r wearing N95 no virus is stopped by mask. WTF were those people just standing there not helping her!!!!!!! Seriously praying hard for that policeman who acted a fool, who else thinks he was on an ego trip, he did NOT communicate that he was going to arrest her unless she left, just pushed her to the ground. This is bullshit.

In response Kyle Iversen to his Publication

Wearing an N95 doesnt stop a virus either🧐

(1) Show this thread

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

who wants to represent this lady in court. the case is cut and dried.
easy win.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

and they want us to "back the blue" lol

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

😡🙏

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

what is the name of thd bank ?

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

They lifted the mask mandate but the businesses are still requiring masks in Austin.

btw anyone know what bank this is????

ps.. everyone in that line should have withdrew their money

This poor women!! This is no way to treat other human beings.. Let me ask this correctly.. so, its ok to abort a baby,(not in my opinion!) my body, my rights.. but I cant choose wether or not to wear a mask.. This shit has got to stop!!!

Bad, stupid and asshole cops have to go. There is no room left for their kind.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

THERE wasnt "1 honest MAN" in that bank. There were castrated men, who I would NOT want with me in a fox-hole. (I have an itchy trigger finger) . PLEASE send this to EVERY Texan and Everyone else too. IF You have to wear a mask in a bank, then go find another place to put YOUR Money. 1776 2.0

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

That is the saddest part about this video. All those people in the bank and not one stepped up to the plate. The least they could gave done is take their masks off too for solidarity.

(1) Show this thread

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Businesses are still requiring masks in Texas, and most people are happy to comply. If this is happening in Texas, it will be the same in many other states. No one helped this woman, because they are good to go with masks. Until the people are shown the truth about the virus, masks and vaccines, this is going to be the reality of everyday life for many people. I will be making changes in the way and with whom I do business in Texas going forward. The is complete, unconstitutional bullshit!

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response ang guar to his Publication

Same here in Missouri Business are requireing masks and it is a no mask mandate state but cities like Branson still have mandate in place. So I just leave. If i dont have anywhere to shop ill shop online.

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I would take ALL mine out!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I double dog dare them to do that to me. 🤣🤣
God knows what he is doing, I would have not been that calm and prolly gotten tazed lol

Wait, masks mandate was lifted in TX. WTH????

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response Aga MAGA to her Publication

yes but you wouldn't know it..business still want masks I guess.

(1) Show this thread

A class action, also known as a class action lawsuit, class suit, or representative action, is a type of lawsuit where one of the parties is a group of people who are represented collectively by a member or members of that group.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

We need some honest patriotic attorneys to make themselves known. If this is not stopped it will only be the beginning. IT WILL NEVER END.

USING THE SAME ARGUMENT THEY USED AGAINST BAKERS FOR NOT BAKING CAKES FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGES SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO BEGIN.

(1) Show this thread