The amount of effort that we have exerted has been exhausting. That's worth naming. I stated months ago that the Q team could not have anticipated just how sleepy people had gotten and I think that, unfortunately, I was right. Thanks for hanging in there and happy Saturday Truth Seeker.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I'm almost over sleepers. They need to be jolted at this point. Ive been patient, tolerant and tried to educate. I've heard many say you can't throw cold water on them. I think they need cold water. Sorry if that is offensive.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Still fightin' like a Flynn! o7 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I’ve been at this since 9/11.
I’m so exhausted but I’m not giving up.
I’m in Canada but view everything as World Wide.
I’ve gone down so many rabbit holes, it’s insane.
Prior to Q, there is a ton of shit that was covered/looked at and has yet to be resolved.
ie - Jade Helm, the planes (Russia/Malaysia MH370)
Over those 20 years, I have felt alone.
Friends, Family...all asleep...still are to this day.
I recently had a conversation with someone that hadn’t even heard of Coke’s Be Less White crap.
allnewspipeline.com was my go to source before Q, chans etc.
Search their site for what I mentioned above.
There are still thousands of unanswered questions out there.
They are barely blips on the radar right now but will/do have significance to current events.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Thanks for the fren pic! :)

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

Huge connection between the Dutch Tulip War and Tulipmania with the current Cryptowar and Bitcoin. Can hardly wait to see the bubble burst via Tulip 2.0. What an amazing ride we are on. Future proves past my friend πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‰πŸ™

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I am wide awake and I am hopeful we see the movie come to an end in the near future so we can show the normies the reality of what they have lived with for their entire lives. WWG1WGA always

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Always fren. πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

It is extremely exhausting, but we must keep fighting the good fight.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I am utterly SHOCKED at how many are still asleep with so much evidence. I am pretty much done with my red-pilling. While they all poop their pants when it all comes out, I will be enjoying my popcorn and sayin' I told you so!πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΏ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

There's no one left in my world to say 'I told you so' to. πŸ˜‚ I think they're hiding!

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Hope you're eating low-cal popcorn! We're all going to be happy and free fatties . . .

(2) Show this thread

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

(5) Show this thread

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth πŸ˜‡. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

My Vibe this afternoon... opening my phone πŸ“±πŸ€—

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

LOVE! πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Together we win πŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

Yes i think it took longer than anticipated but I believe we are finally very close now

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

We agree. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread