Only followers of this user (@Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

^^^^^^^ attention ^^^^^^^
^^^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^^^
^^ ATTENTION ATTENTION ^^

it is * TIME TO WAKE *
the .****** Fk UP *******

YOU MUST INVESTIGATE THIS
The left Symbolism on the coin, is

Just Tin TURD HOLEs
WE Foundation,
Just and extension of other such
[ Cult Foundations in Canada ]
that will SQQN B exposed to the world...

Bonfman, Naygarth, NXIVM sex trafficking case ... run by Raniere
R just the beginning of the eventual housecleaning...
I BET other FORMER Canadian LEADERS are shitting bricks right now...

Next will B higher up SEX SCANDLES, to surface with the likes of BRANSON of VIRGIN go figure, and the GETTY in California, to B topped off by the Washington DC / BUSH NAZI CIA administration, and Presidentcy , up 2 the OBOMA Eara...
Child Tourture Factory, and Human Sex Trafficing...under the streets of the DISTRICT of COLUMBIA.

PS
An Anons job is to pass on the TRUTH

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Totally unrelated, or NOT, who can tell these days, but does anyone else notice that the symbol is also a coil, (Tesla anyone?), raining coils....🤔
I dont know why but that ones bugging me

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Hum you are right we never know! And the chem trails are crazy! Like why would you need to show a cloud and rain to depict our country on a coin? Fo*kery!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication

It is very hard to reconcile. Canadians are going to melt down when this all comes out!

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication

Dont be, look whats happening over HERE in the US and I REFUSE to be embarrased, and we have Biden, AOC, Pelosi, de Niro, Milano......
That list could go on for a WHILE so Ill just leave it there!😁

(2) Show this thread