🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

POTUS dropped by a charity event tonight for DOGS...

So many dog comms recently and now this????!

Coincidence?

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

That's the fat body double. How the hell does he sound just like the real POTUS? He's way fatter

In response BoS Simms to his Publication

I have been saying that too! I had pointed it out to my husband, probably as far back as DJT having the chinavirus. He said he thought he had a vest on under the suit. I disagree(not that he wouldnt have protection on), you can tell it in his face, its fatter as well.

We are woke up and right Suzanne because it's the fat body double that golfs recently and he has a FAT Face. There's a lot of differences subtle and not so subtle upon inspection. There is also a picture (probably more) of the fat Tromp in a car giving thumbs up and it's clearly not the real POTUS because the face is so fat too!! There's a video I saw recently of the double speaking to someone at a wedding or some event and it's the fat Tromp not the real one....but they sound alike. I want to know how the hell is it possible to sound just like the real POTUS Trump? Is it a clone?? WTH? What's up with fat Tromp?

In response Suzanne Garrett to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BoSimmsMtl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BoS Simms, click on at the bottom under it