WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

So that little spec of light is our fake sun it is inside the clouds giving off only a little bit of light question is what the fuck is illuminating the sky above? ANSWER our real sun that is what it is they say the real sun heals us and is made of crystal how true is that i do not know but one thing i do know is our real sun is being hidden from us so the question is when trump comes back in and the great awkening has happened is he going to have the sun sim turned of could the what they call a solar flash that is coming be them over heating the sun sim to make it burn out so many question lol

I have been struggling with the concept of flat earth. It makes sense in many ways. I would like more info to look at. Could you point me in the right direction.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Donna Heald to her Publication

every civilization depicted flat earth it was when NASA was born that earth became a ball we have been lied too

https://flatearthfacts.com/flat-earth-model/proof-the-earth-is-flat/

Only people mentioned by @Heald308 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donna Heald, click on at the bottom under it