Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Jesus Christ wept!!! what in the actual land of living hell?!? I am MORTIFIED for this man!!! frankly, God was with him that day… Probably so that this man could be at the right place at the right time with the right message! Pay attention! Listen to me. I have been telling people for over a decade, if your drivers license says that you are an organ donor… This can happen to you at any point in time! This just happened under Covid ...and none of you even realize it yet! How many perfectly healthy organs grom forcibky sedated "Covid patients" were taken out of bodies and sold… And you would never know… You know… You have to be cremated!

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGCreeps in this post can reply

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

does anybody have an update on this man or know who he is?? He needs to hear my message as well! So do your family members! These people are so sick and twisted… We are literally living in hell on earth! Help expose these messages so that we can read this industry of such heinous activities! we will replace them with integral honest mentally stable people as we slowly bring heaven to earth. I love you all so much.