Copied off FB with no source..
Keep the faith! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸
If you have friends and family gloating on your social media feeds right now, you are not alone. Their character flaws are being exposed. It’s quite telling that they celebrate a travesty of justice and completely disregard the evidence of massive fraud, bribes, human trafficking, and other heinous crimes. I know it’s discouraging, but let me encourage you to look around at the patriots that are on this platform and similar platforms. They get it. I get it. We get it. You may feel alone tonight but please know you are not alone. We ha

Only people mentioned by @Rickm in this post can reply

In response Rick Monty to his Publication

We have not yet begun to fight. Remember this, the military has not yet gone on the offensive. President Trump did not go on the offensive (at least visibly) in his first term as President and look at all he accomplished. There is a whole lot of offense coming our way. If there’s one thing we know about President Trump, he doesn’t lose, and he keeps his promises. Let your friends and family gloat. One day they will be coming to you and apologizing when they witness the evil deeds of the deep state being exposed over the next 4 years. Keep praying patriots. It’s about to get fun.
We The Medi