Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

...im just simply too damn good looking for a mask......lol....

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

Indeed Friend lol

(1) Show this thread

As mama would say, I am married not blind. God did a good job. And your wife is awesome. NOT tryina get punched in the facelola. lol God bless ya'll.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You know my Wife?!
I haven't met her yet - tell her to send me a message and we'll get this 'Happily Ever After' thing going.

Look forward to meeting her.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👍😂💥👊

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

haha. im sure its because your a hottie 😜

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Dawwww..I bet your are still very handsome. The beauty of the heart shines through your eyes.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

They see our light unconsciously and wonder whats up with us. And we're handsome too. Goes hand in hand.

I dedicate my Life to Christ I think you are AWARE
We as Disciples Dedicate Our Homes, the Ground We Stand, Each Breath, Each Step in Thanksgiving, it is extremely hard at times because of our choices and paths, He has NEVER Forsaken Me. I LOVE OUR Heavenly Father in All My Might, Mind, Soul and Spirit Forever LIFE, Life is Eternity, Prepare For Eternity ~One~💝💞🙏