Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

😂🤣😂🤣

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

I was surprised he was able to sign the actual paper. He deserved a treat for that.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Did#Buttholebiden give out pens?

I went through Trumps E.O. and saw that he signed in the middle.

Copypaper. Made in China.#badbiden

Also... the page is VERY white, which tells me it is blank. I noticed when he was reading it that the page clearly had no words. However this doesn't mean he didn't sign it when cameras were off.

I was wondering the same thing...

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

I thought the same

Bilingual Trump supporter 100%! This is NOT over! NCSWIC! God wins! WWG1WGA

I'm with ya on this all being fake, but I did find this...

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

look at the quality of paper too biden got standard A4 not very presdiential like hahaha

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I guess if it's blank it's all good.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

well Biden's are blank so there's that...

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

🤣🤣🤣🤣
one of these things is not like the other....
someone que the clown show music...😁