Only people mentioned by @TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

The evil in the act of killing an innocent Baby or Child doesn’t compute. How could this ever be okay? The thought makes me physically sick. I will pray for the Victims. The perpetrators of this evil have made their choice & they will be faced with consequences. God Bless the innocent Souls. Father may you’re Light of protection be their Armor of safety.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

EVIL SATANISTS They will pay eternally for each and every child they murdered

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

The Lord has Said Do Not Hurt My Angles or I will Hold nothing back in my vengance!! He is watching and will only allow so much before he takes he vengance upon those who have decided to try and see if he will come for them!! That day draws closer every second!! He will take them down !! In the meantime we need to fight these evil bastards with all we can !! We csn not just sit by while these forkers do this kind of stuff be vocal in your disapproval and stand up front and confront them at evry corner!!! Save The Kids!!!! R Ricardo

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God protect us from the evil that seeks to destroy life.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

We The People can arrange [their] meeting with God

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

They will rot in Hell.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

All children are gifts from our One True Almighty Father!! Save the CHILDREN!!

Remove the pedophiles permanently from the face if the earth!! Anyone who harms a child deserves the most severe punishment. These people are sick!!

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

sick fooks need a bullet to the brain and one in each lung to be sure