Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Middle of TN....was $1.89 under Trump!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Same here in Knoxville.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Your NE of me 3 hours~

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

We just moved from NC a couple of months ago and are totally in love with Tennessee.

We will be opening our own food truck in a couple of months.

If you're ever near Knox or Blount Co., look us up.

"Good Hombres...Tacos, Tortas, and More"

We are Military, left VA and found a lovely 20 acres, I LOVE TN! We take drives all around this state, I will come check ya'll out! Congrats!! God Bless!

Born and raised here in East TN. Moved back after mil retirement. Awesome living and adventure! Will check out the food truck...

Only people mentioned by @TAWF in this post can reply

In response Dexter Phillips to his Publication

Thank you!!!