Arrests, but how do we prevent this from happening again?

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

It starts with the death penalty after coviction. Human Trafficking of any kind would fall under penalty of death. No exceptions.

A life for a life.

Show the world truth so they can safeguard each other. Use evidence, crime reports, whatever it takes. Keep the details to a public digestible level of course.

Educate the public in a manner in which they will not forget. Remaining vigilant at all times.

Hopefully after a couple years to a decade the sick twisted people will be fully removed.

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

Most felons will get out and repeat again because it's the only thing they know how to do well. Unless they get education and find the "LIGHT" (AKA JESUS), I personally would like to see a mandatory 50 year sentence for anyone convicted for these crimes.

For these type of cryminals I would say micro-chip them so their where abouts are known 24/7. There is also a possiblilty of mind control, they are not right in the head to be doing these types of crimes. of just get rid of them all together. I don't know if a healing bed would help them at this point.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts