Why vaccination? Why test?

Let's connect all the dots !!

[THEY] ARE LOOKING FOR THE ONE, THE CHOSEN !!!

3-6-9 Code of the Universe!

You do not know what is hidden in you, but you will experience it.

You carry the key, don't give it away!
Keep your free will!

The future is yours.

Trust yourself.
Believe in yourself.

Do not give up! πŸ’«βœ¨

Only people mentioned by @Star_cth in this post can reply

β€œThis gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response IntoThe Light to her Publication

I wonder if all the DNA collected by Ancestry.com went to the evil corporations involved in the mass data collection.

Lightworker ✨ Healer πŸ’« 5D ✨ Awaken πŸ’« Family is everything ✨ Nuked 9 times from Twitter

In response Just Mee to his Publication

I do not wonder anymore. I had that Impulse last year. He is here and they are searching for him. And there are a few people who have also the god's gene in them and the PCR test is looking for nothing else. There was a science report on German television about 6 years ago. There it was described. When they have found it, the testing is over. And with the vaccine they are killing stars (spiritiuals, awaken etc) they want to habe this gene.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Just Mee to his Publication

This was talkes about on American Horror Story erm I forget the seasoj number and name. They said Ancestory.com etc was collecting and looking for certain things for nefarious purposes. "They" just love flaunting parts of their plans in your face πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

(2) Show this thread