If you come on#ThePeoplesBridge, stand with your back to our Patriots... so you can 'fire one up' and not have Chicago see what you are doing-
Then... leave in a huff when I ask you not to disrespect Patriots by turning your back to them....
Well Sux to be you.
My Bridge, My Rules.
#WeThePeople are NEVER disrespectful of the people we are trying to educate.

I just wanted to put this out there, so that I am 'Crystal Clear'. I don't care if you want to smoke some weed, that does not bother me one iota.
You want to turn your back on people I am trying to help?

Well... then we have a problem.

Go With God brother...
Betcha he doesn't come back for a visit though 😁

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Warrior Princess! πŸ˜‡
God Bless you, sister! πŸ™β€οΈ
WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Well Done. Veronica, you are a Warrior. Thank You for your true grit. You Rock!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Well Done. Veronica, you are a Warrior. Thank You for your true grit. You Rock!

πŸ›«WhistleBlowersπŸ›© πŸ’œπŸ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth HeroesπŸ™πŸ’œ πŸ‘« archive.md/d1P0S πŸ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Way to 'Throw it down'!...Real Chutzpah!
We Need MORE of THIS!...Thank You..
God Bless You!
πŸ™πŸŒπŸ•ŠπŸ’œπŸ™πŸŒŽπŸ•ŠπŸ’œπŸ™πŸŒŽπŸ•ŠπŸ’œ

great pic!! keep rockin it!!!

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

You are such an inspiration! I hope you realize that. Many people who get what life is truly about, and own that knowledge through their actions, never hear how much their example means to others. Well, your example has spoken volumes to me. Thank you for that, truly, thank you! I have been astranged from my parents for serveral years (long story), and I truly look to those in their (your) generation who speak selflessly through their actions. You are one of those people! Just wanted you to know that. β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

❀️❀️❀️

Bless you!!!