Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I worry about loved ones dying of diseases curable by med beds, which are being withheld until "people wake up." Seems to me releasing the information about elites torturing children would not only wake everyone up but would unite them.

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

My daughter has cerebral palsy. She is almost 43 years old. It sure would be great to see her walk, talk, dance and eat on her own. Take a bath and dress herself. I am hopeful.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

May God make it so