Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

Just a dude living in the Netherlands figuring out stuff and looking for truth...

In response ana coelho to her Publication

Thank you for your inspiring words... πŸ‘β€οΈ

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Well said!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN !!

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank you for this. i was feeling war weary today. Now i just feel blessed that God let me be a part of the Great Awakening with all of you dear patriots. May God send all of you many blessingsπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

Amen πŸ‘Š WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thank you for this, it is well stated and I am so blessed to be part of this amazing Patriot family. God Bless!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I thank God the day he opened my eyes to what was happening in the world and led me to the most wonderful, mysterious, and powerful group of people the earth has ever known. I love that it is worldwide (for God is not just American), and feel such a connection to all of us. God bless Q, and God bless and protect the patriots!