Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I was not impressed withher "I had it all" bull, why didn't she take it somewhere else? Why settle for her boss saying no? Why not leak it to someone else????????

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

In response Chris Waughtal to her Publication

umm, that would mean she was willing to help the children instead of save her job. that would take morals and principles

(1) Show this thread

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

no doubt ALL well paid actors.

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

What's curious also is that awhile ago, I saw that woman...ABC reporter who had this information on Epstein, on an episode of Castle. She is an actor. I verified that it was in fact same person. I wonder if they are really even journalists or just actors/CIA assets.

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

kinda one in the same, imo

(1) Show this thread