Only people mentioned by @Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply

In response Black Sheep to his Publication

Love it! I had a church member who worked with Trump's office in Manhattan. He said Trump was one of kindness individuals he's ever met. He had to work late one day at Trump Towers, it was snowing and wasn't able to get home. Trump told them if there are empty rooms, hobble down and spend the night.

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

that’s my President! Praise God for you and Trump!

🤍🇺🇸🙏RESPECT🙏🇺🇸🤍

God bless the man that wrote this GOD BLESS YOU.🙏💗

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

There are so many amazing stories like this. They all validate how good the Heart of this beautiful Man is. Not perfect, just able to pay kindness forward to those that are in need. It is such a great quality to implement from someone who has been blessed with the means to help others. It really is too bad others do not follow suit. There are many in this Country that have more than they need, however; being greedy & stingy has been the choice of action these elites have chosen. This is one of the many reasons President Trump is so loved & revered.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

To also add, thank you for your selfless service to our Country. Love those that serve. I have two kids that served.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for your service. I was a vendor on Fort Stewart Army Base during Dessert Storm

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Unfortunately votes are mear optics for the public, that have no real purpose other than to appease you and I into thinking you matter.

Though there are many authentic first hand stories, not in meme, of Trumps generousity and support of the Military, this story, upon research, does not pan out.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Thank you for your service and Thank God for Trump

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Trump did generous things like this his whole life!! That is what FAKE NEWS will not report about him. Demonizing him is backfiring though!!

Thank you for sharing Patriot!! Glad you made it home to be with your family, friends and loved ones thanks to Trump's generosity and kindness!! ❤️🌞🙏

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you for your service Patriot!!
🇺🇲🙏🇺🇸👊🇺🇸

aucune question 🥸

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

i ❤️ our POTUS DJT!

Politicians talk, President Trump acts, Thats the difference! Thats why they hate him, But why we Love Him! Our President!

Sad regarding our gov but beautiful story of DJT's kindness and patriotism.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

This story is so beautiful, it made me cry.

Thank God, you were in good hands then and bow ... DJT has carried so many for so long and never tires of helping God bless you and DJT.This is a good listen for healing both mind and soul, the body will follow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVw8y6zM01E

741Hz, Cleanse Infections & Dissolve Toxins, Aura Cleanse, Boost Immune System, Meditation - YouTube

A beautiful relaxing music combined with wonderful landscapes help to set your mind at ease. This blend is perfect for your meditation practice.We have used ...