Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Starlink-> Quantum Internet-> Freedom of Information

Yup, when Covid came out with threat of an RNA vax and 5G 60GHz messing with oxygen uptake in the hemoglobin, I started digging for wtf was going on. I found Synthetic DNA patented that can be prgrammed remotely via 5G, Voice to Skull patented tech, that can be used remotely to put thoughts into someones heads in their own voice using 5G, and realized that if they get this programmable DNA into us as they brag about being able to do now, hack the genome and control human design, making genetically modified humans, coupled with 5G every where and voice to skull tech in play, they can make avatars out of us and play their sick video games with us with our full cooperation. This tech makes you think the thoughts in your head are your own. Hive Mind indeed. I further learned, we've already been breathing in nano tech from the chemtrails that give them this access. Connect with the power of all powers that be, God in your heart, nature and pray that the plans for this tech are destroyed.

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

Musk- Black Hat, White Hat, or Gray Hat?

Breaking! Elon Musk becomes a Megalomaniac!

books, painting, walks in nature

#neuralinky
Leave your phones at home... because linky> they track you and can attack you. Grew up without> also came home safe. Let us go back to the old phone system. If you go on a trip somewhere: take friends with you. Take knife, etc. with you.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

playing God? Maybe will God's Wrath occur? Humm wouldn't want to be on the receiving end!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

From a real human with a soul, no one will ever make a robot. Look every in the eyes and you will always feel confidently who is standing against you. Whether it is a human or an entity.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts