Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ŒYES!!!! This is everything it's all right here... I don't know how I would have made it through this past year without Charlie Freak and Santa Surfing! GOD BLESS THEM BOTHโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡WATCH THIS AND SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Draining the Swamp Once and For All~The Great Awakening

"This is one of our Best, Most Popular Videos that was put together by the Bonfire Guy, as it speaks to the TAKE DONW OF THE CABAL FROM A~Z , as well as featuring the Election Fraud and the sickening reality of our Missing Children, as the Cabal harvested them as Adrenochrome. Bonfire Guy's stunning video compilation is the perfect compilation to Charlie's breathtaking Audio presentation...Enjoy!!!"

https://rumble.com/vdtyfh-draining-the-swamp-once-and-for-allthe-great-awakening.html

@3days3nights รพweeted this story b4 Charlie freak stole it and put it to video. Charlie is a fraud and no better than Biden.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JimStarkey17 in this post can reply

In response Jim Starkey to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™No matter where Charlie Freak gets his infomration, IMHHO I feel he has a really billiant and beautiful way of tyng everything all together, and he has played such a powerful role in waking up so so many up to the Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth....I don't know how I would have made it through this past year without the Gnosis he has to share... He has been, and continues to be, such a huge gift to Humanity and a catalyst in waking so many up (including me) and carrying us through these Biblical times.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

In response Jim Starkey to his Publication

๐Ÿ™I am sorry yoiu feel this way... I mean no disrespect at all,๐Ÿ™ but Ithat has not been my experieince with Charlie and I have listened to every sngle one of his podcasts and have heard him give@3days3nights (and many others) credit many many times... it is too bad the eidtor/producer of this edited that out.... and MHHO at the same time aren't we all "stealing" someones information~ as you put it?... (although I prefer to call it sharing and spreading the Truth) and I also can't help but wonder if@3days3nights really cares as long as we all continue to do our part spreading the Truth far and wide? ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—