Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

there are a lot of Interviews with Taveres at SGT and Project Camelot where she prescribes what Agenda 2030 really means. I researched what she is saying about the "Sustainable Devolpment- Plans 2030" for the city I live in Germany. everything she said was true and everyone should look up what is planned for their city or country!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AneZ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Ane Zee to her Publication

All eye see is 17.

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

all eye see is the capture of their sacred number "17" ... 😂

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

When has the male female symbol have 2 dashes in the middle? The Infinity symbol is now broken. Keep looking at this an see the evil in it. The eye with the globe in it as the pupil. I can go on...

(2) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Ane Zee to her Publication

Prague Czech Republic, the plan is Maharal. So first he "cleans" the territory by killing people through vaccination.

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

and the survivors are pressed into "smart-village-apartments"

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread