I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

From Ghost Ezra on Telegram: https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

(Scroll right for more pictures)

Listen to the voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEI4qSrkPAs

This intrigued me so I did my look into it. He leaves MJ clues everywhere. There is a Weeknd video where sparks are flying like in the Pepsi commercial that burned MJs scalp, videos wear he wears gloves and or sequined jackets like MJ did, In the Save your tears video, the girl he asks to dance looks just like the girl in MJs, the Way You Make me video and that video is sort of telling a story related to his death with the gun he aims at himself, and all was just from a few minutes looking into it. What fun! I hope its true.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yes!!!!! You are 100% correct about everythng that you just said. Great observations! ❤️

I researched more after that and I didn't know the weeknd did "I feel it Coming". I remember when it first came out I said " That sounds like Michael."lol Another song, Starboy, which is Jamaican slang for one who had a rise to stardom, he talks about them coming for the King and something to the effect of Good luck with that, stuff about them trying to tear him down, that this is all he knows and will we take him back, and anyway, Michaels story is all over the lyrics and video imagery of The Weeknds art. The weeknd just claims its an ode to Michael because he is such a big fan. He even created the people making fun of his new plastic surgery story, though it was just a mask and makeup. What troubles me is that the weeknd worked a lot with daftpunk and Pharell Williams is been on the Lolita list alot. I know Daft Punk recently broke up and I hope its because the real Pharell went away. I suppose its impossible to make pop music without being 1 person removed from a pedo satanist.

This all could be a psyop to distract people from the deep state moving in on us for the final kill too. Strange world we live in. Cheers.

(2) Show this thread