Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

The self-serving "Political Class" has done 2 things for Americans (who can separate Truth vs Lies) in the last 5 yrs. The best news is knowing "We" The People had the intuition/instict to know that the overt corruption we saw could only be obliberated by putting an unknown into office..Donald J Trump.
1.Thru their corruption, we now understand not only that fraud exists but w Who. What. Where. When & Why.
2. Their insidious actions against our Potus & We The People have forced the biggest Political Education Class upon all. The Constitution. Fisa. Warrants. Tax Law. IRS. SDNY. Impeachment 1X? 2X? Elections. Justice? w all 3 letter agencies? Role of Lower Courts, Circuit, Supreme knowing we are only as good as our Judges & their application of the Law spelled out in our Constitution!

This better unstanding will encourage more everyday Americans to run for Congress, who cannot be bought, bribed or blackmailed!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

disgraceful evil πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ