A quick Shout-out to each and everyone of you, who continue speaking your truth with no fear!
When its all said and done, our movement is what helped save this world! We were all a big part of it!
Be proud! Keep shining your light! Love over Fear!
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
#NeverSurrender
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

some are not bothered if they are living in a lie, if it doesn’t affect, touch, their lives or them they are not interested and my daughter is one of them, my mom argues with me, and the rest of my children scoff at me, the unveiling is taking a toll on myself and seems exerstenially drawn out trying to trust the Man not the plan

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Only followers of this user (@JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

It is very hard indeed!
I got a taste of it everyday since 2015 and it was not pleasant at all!
I decided to take care of me first! Unfortunately I don't communicate with many people anymore, it's time to recuperate my sanity and enjoy my life! ✨🌷

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

#ThanQ Tom
has been my heart families long-standing motto.
Re'MEME'ber
#LoveNotFear

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

here, here

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

❣️

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

❀️

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA

THANK YOU!!!!

AND physically over and over trying to take your ass out, before anybody finds out, you dip, so does your info. I am settling for nothing less than victory for humanity. Period. NOT negotiable. Nothing to negotiate with. Darkness can fk off.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

IT IS SO FRUSTRATING TO SEE PEOPLE BELIEVING THE LIES FROM MSM, BY THE WAY THEY OBEDIENTLY WEAR THE DAMN MASKS, WITHOUT QUESTIONING, WITHOUT A FIGHT FOR THEIR GOD GIVEN OXYGENATED AIR, THEY LOOK LIKE SHIPPLE GOING TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE... WHEN I GO SHOPPING, 3-4 STOPS, I DO NOT SEE A SINGLE PERSON WITHOUT A MASK... I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH NO MASK ON AT 71...

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

I am seeing less people without masks, not many but some. I always give a thumbs up or say "good job" if im close enough.

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

agree and to you as well :)