Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Love This Video. I had not seen this one before. Deep Gratitude for sharing.

Thank you for posting! Personal note to say thank you for your time, post and research. I am on a mission to let the anons how much I appreciate every single one! Great stuff here!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

I shared this so many times, there are a few different/similar videos by the same Narrator.
Amazingly done!
Thank…Q

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

😎Also, this voice is#JuanOSavin...just softer and lower. If you've followed from the beginning,#YouKnow👍💥🍿🍻

Great another cool movie with all talk/no action.

Digital Warrior and Proud Patriot. WWG1WGA. Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING. God Bless America. I LOVE MUSIC.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Move along shill. Biden needs you.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

amazing how much has been done since many of us first watched this Video of truth. God Bless you all Patriots. We rise & stay in faith

why would anyone mention Joe M? he is a fraud and disapeared in Jan.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

A fraud ? For what ? Red Pilling people? You gotta be joking me right ? He is not gone either he is still on Telegram .
JoeM is NOT a fraud either...

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

apparently you have no idea what you say.
Joe M isnt a fraud it's people like you that put bs
out on line.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤

Great refresher....haven't seen in a while.

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

Love this video but everyday watching what is happening daily is tough to believe any good will come of it!

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

🙏I'm seeing lots happening.

Guess because I've learned to hear with my eyes and see with my ears.

(1) Show this thread