Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

i feel like we are also needing to wake up at some point if things dont get sorted. it's spinning out of control quickly

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Very true! People are so complacent and lazy! They do not want to get out of their comfort zone until there is no comfort anymrore and maybe, not even then... They let the government to decide for them, no matter how corrupt and evil the gov is...

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I am glad that one Party has an obsession with copper plated
lead

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

sad