Don Jr. showing off the gold Trump AR. Nice MAGA-zine.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Nice MAGAzine!

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

@Smitty66. this is so awesome!❤

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

👍Yessir!
Keep preaching fren
That's a thing of beauty folks

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Is he hinting that the internet will go down?

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

They have been saying this for a while. Look for whiplash347 on gab.

(1) Show this thread

GOD bless and keep and hold this family powerfully within HIS grip and give them only advisors who are true patriots, NEVER a double agent, in any capacity. NO bad advisors.

I used to could break those suckers down, and put them back together in a few minutes, I wear reading glasses now, but I can still shoot a hole thru a hole. lol

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

like in the past i hope he is not gonna use it for big games. i do not like people who enjoys killing animals for fun.

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

SUN'S (Son's) OUT, GUNS OUT!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Get a good look, it may be the last one you see.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Penny_Rae) can see their posts

LQL AW35QM3!!!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

That is truly excellent! 🇺🇸

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

oh, but it has been.

(1) Show this thread