Father, God I come to you in prayer. My nephew is in the hospital again for the 3rd time. Father, you know all that has happened. I pray, you will do what is best for him. I trust you Father, God unconditionally. I love you Father, God & I am still hearing your song play. Yeshua , Yeshua , Yeshua! I rejoice in all your glory Father & I give you all the praise! I pray that you continue to watch over Esther & let her know she is loved so much! ❀️Thank you Father, for so many blessings. πŸ€—β€οΈ
I love you Father!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@esther

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Praying Sweet Heart Gods got this H.
I love ya Sweet Heart

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Thank you Sweetie! God bless you for being the best Sister! πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

In the name of Christ Jesus please heal him, make your presence known and let all feel your love. amen

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Amen and Amen ! God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™for healing, strength and comfort.

In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication

Thank you. God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

Amen πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you . God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Let's all say a prayer

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you & God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication

God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread